Whitepaper: Achieving diversity, equity and inclusion in clinical trials
What you’ll learn from this whitepaper:
- What is diversity? How do diversity categories overlap and why patient recruitment can never be a one-size-fits-all campaign.
- Why do barriers to participation overlap? Learn how the framework of intersectionality can help organizers understand how barriers patients face can overlap and what this means for improving representation.
- What are potential barriers patients face? From historical mistrust to accessibility and lack of understanding, learn how to understand and remove barriers to minority participation.
- What are the solutions to improving DEI in clinical trials? From alternative study designs, decentralized trials and digital outreach campaigns, learn what solutions are available to improve inclusivity of your clinical trials.
- How does Clariness fit in? Based on 16+ years of experience with surveys and digital patient recruitment we offer examples of challenges we faced in reaching and enrolling minority populations as well as the solutions we know are effective.