We are looking for an Account Manager (f/m/d) for our fastest growing product, our marketplace for clinical trials, called ClinLife Registry. You are our main contact person for onboarding new sponsors (pharmaceutical companies) and sites to our platform Clinlife and make them ambassadors of our services. You’ll be managing accounts throughout the whole customer life cycle, minimize churn and optimize Customer Satisfaction and develop the accounts.
If you have an interest in making a positive impact on people’s well-being and health and love to care to bring our registry product (marketplace for clinical trials) forward, we would love to work with you!
- Developing trust relationships with clients to ensure they are happy
- Understanding of key customer needs and requirements to make their projects successful as well as developing our service according to the needs
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their goals (including upselling and cross-selling)
- Support the onboarding of new clients by steering the operational team to set up the studies and train the sites
- Forecast and track client account metrics and analyze the data around customer’s usage of our service
- 3+ years of professional experience in managing clients
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Agile, proactive, solution-oriented, and self-driven personality with strong organizational and communication skills
- Hands-on personality with good negotiating and presentation skills to convince customers to be successful
- German language (C1) is a must as well as fluency in English
- A varied and exciting job with a lot of responsibility in an international company, where you can expand your skills
- Professional and personal development opportunities (personal development budget, access to learning platform)
- Flexible working hours and mobile working (home office)
- Regular team events and open feedback culture
- A versatile field of activity and challenging projects
- Make an impact in healthcare – The speed of bringing needed medical innovation to market still depends on the duration of clinical by globally lowering the barrier for access to clinical trials and increasing the chances to find a treatment for patients, we accelerate medical innovation.
Clariness GmbH will treat the above information strictly confidential and will especially observe the applicable provisions of the applicable data protection laws. Further information about the use of the applicant data, you will find in the data protection declaration here.