How to list your studies on ClinLife®
An easy guide for study organizers
What is ClinLife®?
ClinLife® is a platform that connects patients with matching clinical trials, available in 50+ countries, 35+ languages, and used by leading sponsors across the globe.
How can my studies benefit from this?
- List any number of studies in your target countries
- Add any number of participating sites
- Increase the awareness of your trials and give patients easy access to your trials
- Recruit patients across any indication
We connect patients, sites and sponsors on ClinLife®
All services and stakeholders, on one compliant platform.
- Mobile and patient optimized
- Focused on patient pre-qualification
- Easy and simple to reduce burden for the site staff
- Built based on feedback from your sites to ensure highest patient conversion
- Transparent and real-time visibility to keep track on your trials
- Data centralized at one place
How our patient recruitment process works
In this video, we take you on a journey, outlining every step of our patient recruitment journey, from the initial research phase to randomizations.
Our aim is to provide a complete understanding of the process that goes into building and executing a successful patient recruitment campaign.
Reduced workload for sites and study teams
Clariness does the heavy lifting, so your teams and sites don’t have to.
For study teams:
- Send over core study details to Clariness (details needed listed later)
- Attend a one-time, 15-30 min briefing call with Clariness
- Review study info on ClinLife® and provide us with the “go-live”
Time: 30 minutes
- Accept a one click e-vite to activate the site on ClinLife®
- Receive and follow-up with pre-qualified patient referrals*
Time: 1 minute
*Training material and video incl. In welcome email incl. contract details of site management
Overview of the listing and referral process
From briefing to recruiting, in as short as 2 weeks…
List your study on ClinLife®
Simply contact us to get started