ClinLife Registry facilitates a direct connection between sponsors, sites and patients, by bringing them together in one patient-centric online-platform.
Existing platforms are hard to understand. ClinLife Registry, developed in collaboration with patients, presents all information in lay language, leading to higher engagement and participation over time.
Build a steady flow of patient referrals for all your trials at once.
Receive real-time reporting on ongoing recruitment, incoming referrals, trial & site performance. indication-based pre-screener ensures only patients who match requirements are referred.
We offer personalised services for sponsors with entire study portfolios to single study sites and university hospitals and SMO’s and CRO’s. Request information on these packages or make an appointment for a demo now:
Schedule a demo now.
1. Listing: present your clinical trials: from a single study to entire portfolio’s on Europe’s leading patient-centric clinical trial database. ClinLife has over 1.3 million registered users worldwide.
2. Finding: Patients find ClinLife through organic search or indication and location specific ads. Over 15 million unique users visit ClinLife each year.
3. Screening: After completing a indication-specific pre-screener, patients are shown trials matching their indication. This digital pre-screener ensures that patients match the later study center doctor check, reducing dissapointment for patients & workload for the research center.
4. Secure environment: Patient data is transferred to sites on the specially designed Investigator Service. Transparency about GDPR data and privacy protection leads to higher trust and participation.
5. Participating: Patients participate and stay in touch afterwards through our indication-based and general patient newsletter.
Read more here.
ClinLife Registry’s subscription-based model is a predictable constant in the budget, providing a steady stream of referrals. It can be complemented by Clariness’ project-based Active Recruitment, for trials with very specific in- and exclusion criteria or those towards the end a recruitment phase.
“We struggled to reach our target sample size for our clinical trial and spent lots of time and efforts on recruiting participants. Now that we registered our trial on ClinLife, it’s a bit like magic – we don’t have to do anything and suddenly, we have a list of interested participants!”
“We love the Investigator Portal. We prefer it over any of the other screening options, because you [Clariness] do the pre-screen and get a lot of information for us, before we contact them. It really helps us as we’re a tiny department that does a lot, so anything that helps is appreciated.”
“I never actually click on advertisements, but this one really interested me. So my personal profiling was perfect. After I clicked, I filled out the form and applied for the clinical trial for my disease. It turned out that the study site was close to me, only 2 kilometres away.”
“I was very sad when I found out that I couldn’t take part in the study. It just felt like another missed opportunity. If you identify someone like me who is willing to participate but is unable to participate at that time, you should give them a chance later on. If there was a central register listing studies and the criteria, that would also be a great opportunity for research.”